Maintenance Burner – Heating
Maintenance of the burner is necessary for maximum efficiency and uninterrupted operation of the heating system! Also, burner maintenance is also required to avoid loss of human life due to carbon monoxide (CO), which is contained in the combustion gases from the combustion of oil, and is one of the most dangerous gases present, because it is colorless, odorless and deadly, and can be found in the space where we and our family are living! From the experience we have gained over the years in the field of burner maintenance, we draw your attention!, away from those who work at very low prices, 29,30, and 35 euros! The quality of the work they offer you is proportional to its price, and that is why we often mourn human victims. Surely your family deserves a lot more! Observe the photos above, and you will see burned burners, damaged boilers, and this because of the unconscious technicians who have maintained the above burner!
The services offered by Philadelphia Energy in the heating sector are:
- Burner, oil, gas and natural gas maintenance.
- Installation of boilers and burners of LPG, gas and oil.
- Boiler room and heating automation.
- Heating autonomy
- Issue control sheet certificate
What does the burner-boiler maintenance and adjustment include:
- Cleaning the heating inner surface.
- Sealing of any exhaust leaks.
- Thermal insulation of the outer surface of the boiler.
- Clean or, preferably, change the injector.
- Cleaning of oil filters, oil pump, turbocharger, photoresist and spark pin.
- Adjustment of air to oil ratio for correct combustion with oil economy and up to 40% less environmental pollution.
- Adjustment to the correct position of the turbocharger and the pins.
- Adjustment of thermostats.
- Control of the automation circuit with which combustion starts and stops.
- Read what the term heating means