Upon Combustion of various fuels produces SO2, which together with nitrogen oxides cause acid rain, which erodes the facades of buildings, destroys forests and contaminates water and soil. SO2 also causes irritation and damage to the respiratory tract. Natural gas contains minimal sulfur and therefore it excels over other fuels. It also contains no organic nitrogen bound, and it is pure from heavy metals. So we burn without producing harmful substances, with relatively low CO2 production, no carbon black production, and no problem with flue gas treatment. That’s why it is the most fuel-efficient fossil fuel for the environment.
- Natural gas because of its composition is not poisonous to humans, plants and animals.
- Natural gas allows maximum exploitation of the heat of the exhaust gas, and so we have gas burners with a degree of efficiency of up to 109%, while oil burners can produce up to 92% efficiency.
- Natural gas is more economical: compared to other energy sources, it allows significant savings in all forms of its use: in the domestic, industrial and tertiary sectors.
- Natural gas has limited maintenance needs: thanks to its combustion characteristics, proper regular maintenance is sufficient to ensure the perfect operation of the plant and a longer life of the appliance.
- Natural gas arrives at all times and is easy to use: it reaches directly to the home and other areas of use: you can only open the tap to solve any problem of heating and air conditioning.
- Natural gas does not require a storage tank: quite a lot with fuel supply problems, with the darkness and supply delays, with periodic inventory checks.
- Natural gas is paid according to the meter readings: you pay only the quantity you actually consumed as recorded by the meter.
- Natural gas is safe: The reliability of modern appliances and the professionalism of installation techniques guarantee the highest levels of safety.
- Natural gas is practical: the new types of appliances also offer the possibility of special installation solutions, which would be difficult to achieve in particular in the case of renovations using other fuels. In some usage typologies it can alone provide all the energy needs.
- Here we have some information to you to get an idea of what is natural gas.